The privacy statement below serves as a description of MedicalBillingAndCoding.org’s personal information collection and application policy.
Future Privacy Statement Modifications
Personal Information Collection and Application
The personal information we collect while you use MedicalBillingAndCoding.org may include, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information: Your name and email, mailing, and phone information.
- Your demographic information: Your education related information, hobbies, sex, and location area.
- Information relating to your computer, which is an ordinary website practice: For example, the browser and operating system you use, as well as your IP address.
MedicalBillingAndCoding.org uses this information to send you:
- Online college degree recommendations that may be suitable for you
- Information related to your career and/or online degree of choice
- Requested information on schools that interest you
- Customer service request responses
- A newsletter
- Marketing communications
- Answers to questions or concerns you’ve voiced
Additionally, we may use this information to advance MedicalBillingAndCoding.org’s web and marketing efforts, better understand our business’ needs, and research and analyze business-related activities.
Your Opt-out Choice
You may unsubscribe to our marketing communication emails to you by following the unsubscribe directions contained within said emails.
Personal Information Sharing
Circumstances exist in which MedicalBillingAndCoding.org may furnish our contracted service companies with your personal information, such as our email delivery service. Take notice that in submitting your personal information to MedicalBillingAndCoding.org, you will legally be sending us an inquiry. As such, you grant us, our affiliated companies, and our third party marketing partners and vendors permission to contact you for a specified period of time. This contact consent extends to contact by phone, regardless of your participation in any Do No Call list, as an inquiry legally voids Do Not Call terms for the company in which you query.
If MedicalBillingAndCoding.org merges with, acquires, or sells any of its assets to a given third party, it may disclose your personal information, with your prior consent, if we believe in good faith that it is necessary in the following situations:
- To preserve our rights.
- To protect your safety.
- To protect others’ safety.
- To determine if fraud has taken place.
- To respond to a request made by the government.